Sunday, November 5, 2006

Camera news...

I finally called Canon on Friday to ask them if they had status on my camera. Yeah, they did and the MORON that originally took down my email address spelled designs desighns. HELLO people!! So that is why I didn't get the email estimate. It was $198 to fix the camera and we decided to get it fixed. I would much rather have gotten the Canon 30D camera I was eyeing for $1200 but it's sooo expensive and to fix mine for $200 seemed a little more doable. So we'll see what happens when I get it back. I'm hoping to get it back this next week, but it may be the week after, so we'll see. I'll be testing it out as soon as it gets home, I know that much!

My blog feels so naked, so dead without photos. This no camera thing is killing me! We've been trying to take some film photos. It really sucks. I sooo love digital so much better.

We stayed home this weekend and got a LOT done. I think the ONLY thing I didn't get done was I wanted to steam clean the carpets and I didn't get to it. Well, maybe soon.

We ended up doing a lot.
  • We cleaned out the freezer and threw out two garbage bags of freezer burnt, no good food. We organized both freezers and we have a LOT of room in them. Phew!! I can finally figure out what's in there!!
  • Joe and Joey raked all the leaves in the yard
  • I got mostly caught up on laundry
  • I reorganized my pantry. Joe isn't sure why it had to be reorganized because he said it was organized in the first place but there was a lot of dead space in there I had to purge some things and make it much better!! Joe even said to me, I never realized we had that much cereal in our pantry! LOL. I also needed to fit some new 'staple' items in the pantry like barley, oat bran, pumpkin, etc (things I can eat on Core WW program).
  • I cleaned the downstairs floors. They were sooo gross. When Joey eats, a lot of stuff goes on the floor somehow. Then he accidentally knocked over his cup on the floor, and that was the final straw. I pulled out the Hoover floormate and had them cleaned up!
  • The counters were cleaned
  • I cooked, a lot.
  • I cleaned the stove with bar keepers friend which took the cooked on stains off my flat top stove.
  • I got my eyebrows rearched! Whooohoo! I haven't had it done since before Justin was born.
  • We took Joe's car to Best Buy to get his new Sirius radio installed! He loves it (I knew he would!!).
  • We planted the bush that was outside that my dad gave to us two weeks ago
  • We disassembled Joey's sandbox to throw out. We want one with a lid...
  • Put away all the rest of the outdoor toys
  • I got caught up on Gray's anatomy and The Oc. (Still need to watch the latest ER episodes!).
  • Went to my parent's house for dinner Sunday's night.
Whew!!! We were busy!!

Today Joe and Joey raked the leaves in the backyard and had a ton of fun doing so. I was inside mostly with Justin.

Justin now is giving me the HUGEST gummy smiles. I sooooo love it! Last Sunday was his first laugh. He doesn't laugh, he squeals and he does that now and then. It's sooooo cute. He slept 10 hours Saturday night. It was HEAVEN! Joe and I both woke up around 7:30 and the kids were still sleeping! We woke up before the kids! WOW!

Joey is being his own cute self. Today I was cooking in the kitchen and he helped me pour the measured items in the mixer. He was so proud that he helped me cook. That was the first real time he helped me with cooking something. Last week he helped me put some things in the blender to make a smoothie.

Today I made an awesome smoothie. It had blueberries, raspberries, ice, milk, cool whip, a little bit of FF SF Pudding mix and a non-fat yogurt. Blend it up and you have an AWESOME smoothie. Joey loved it so much that when daddy asked to try some, he said, 'No, mine'! Joe even agreed that it was really good! I've been drinking a lot of smoothies lately. They help fill me up when I'm craving something. I have the smoothie blender and it's sooo awesome at blending everything up so there are no chunks!

I can't think of anything else. I know there is more but I'm too tired to think.

3 comments:

Lorrie said...

I know how you feel about not having your camera! remember how Nikon had mine for 3 weeks or so? I felt so naked! I hated it! I think after Christmas this year I may get a smaller point and shoot for a backup! =) Hope you get it back soon - at least before Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Boy you were busy!! And we love smoothies too. MMMMMMMM....

Courtney said...

You go girl! Sounds like you've been very productive lately!