Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Drumroll please....!!

Here is baby Fisher! My new due date is September 4th. I really do believe this one was a girl. I was not wrong with Joey so I guess we will see in a few months.

See the photo above? You can see the head, the body and the arms. The legs are there but he just didn't print the really good photo with the legs and the arms for me. The little circle next to the baby is called a egg sack. This is a science lesson for you. It supplies all the nutrients the baby needs before the placenta is fully developed the 11th week, which it will disappear at that time. Isn't it cool? I measured 9 weeks and 3 days on Tuesday. The baby is about an inch long.


Jolene said...

OK....Since nobody else has said it!!!! I will be the first to say that Baby Fisher is already looking BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cant wait to find out what you are having.....OMG! Listen to me...hehe. LOL! Sorry I havent been able to check out ur blog in a while been kinda busy trying to get on a design team...hehe! Awesome!!! Great Pic!

Carolyn F said...

How special is that?!