Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Long day...

Not much going on today. I worked. Waahoo.

Came home today and got Joey from daycare. We went to the fruit market. He loves going there with me because he sees the trains they have that run above your heads. He loves that.

Then we went to the library and I got my books I had on reserve. Joey got some train books. After we left he had a breakdown and I had to carry him to the car.

I got this book from the library on someone’s referral – called KISS - Guide to photography. It’s a very awesome book and it’s made a lot of sense of some of the things I didn’t really understand about photography and made me understand some things a bit better. Some of it doesn’t apply to me so I skipped it – ie the film parts but the rest is great.

I guess not much to update. I took this photo of my ring today for the photo of the day challenge on 2peas and I love how it turned out.

Joey missed his daddy tonight. Joe didn’t get home until 9:30 because he’s working late all week. Right before bed Joey grabbed Joe’s shirt out of the dirty laundry hamper, started saying Daddy Daddy over and over and ran downstairs with it, got his cup and ran back upstairs to go to bed. I put him in bed with daddy’s shirt. Poor kid misses his dad. Joe came home and told him (while he was asleep) that daddy will play with him a lot this weekend.

3 comments:

Carolyn F said...

What a sweet story about the shirt.

Deanna Kroll said...

Aww....that is so sweet. Poor Gavin never gets to see Jeremy before he goes to sleep now, because just recently Jeremy started having to work until 8pm and doesn't get home until almost 9 pm. Poor Joey! Give him some hugs for me. :)

By the way, LOVE that photo of the ring close up. What lens were you using for it?

Melissa said...

Aww what a cute story.