Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Oh Beautiful and Sunny Day

It was 68 degrees today. I was sooo in heaven! I'm in Michigan, so used to 30 degrees lately that I could have slept outside today!!! Instead I had to work inside but my friends (Lori and Duane) did go on a walk with me at lunch so I did get out for a 1/2 hour. Lori and I ran some of it and it felt so good to get moving. I'm so glad I'm in shape now! It makes it easier for me to keep up with Joey.

Busy at work today - always doing something it seems! I went to get Joe's car's oil changed today and they said their computers are down and they can't do it without the computer up. Sounded funny to me, but I bet their computers tell them what types of oil to use, etc... so I just washed his car instead. Aren't I a good wifey :)

When I got home Joey and I played outside again today. I love being outside so much more now that he enjoys it! Oh and good news. On freecycle (www.freecycle.org) someone got rid of a plastic sandbox. I got it and thought the plastic was warped and was going to throw it away. I played with it today and fixed it so now Joey has a sandbox! I can't wait to get some sand for it (but I won't love him tracking it in the house!!).

I'm going to start something new. My buddy let me borrow a book called The book of questions by Gregory Stock. If you read this, please feel free to post your answer to the question as well :)


Question #1: For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your friends or family again?

My answer: Even if I loved a person deeply, I would feel that they wouldn't ask me to leave my family if they loved me as much. No way would I leave my family. They mean too much to me!!

No comments: